Our KODAK Specialty batteries offer you great performance and value for money!
Ideal for: Remotes controls, cameras, flashlights
Chemical system: Alkaline, MnO2 / KOH / Zn
Designations: ANSI 1811A
Nominal Voltage: 12.0 V
Nominal Capacity: 33 mAh at 20 kOhms to 6.0 Volts
Weight: 7.5 g
Volume: 2.2 cm3
Recommended storage temperature: 10 – 25 °C, RH no more than 75%.
Operating temperatures: -10 – 45 °C
Reaction: 2MnO2 + Zn + H2O → 2MnOOH + ZnO
Terminals: Flat contacts
Jacket: Aluminium label
1) No added Mercury / 99.9999% Mercury Free
2) No added Lead /99.999% Lead Free
3) No added Cadmium / 99.9999% Cadmium Free
4) No added PFOS (Perfluorooctane sulfonates)
5) This battery complies with ANSI C18, IEC 60086, and EU Directive 2013/56/EU & 2006/122/EC.
6) SDS sheets are available on request from Strand Europe Ltd.
DANGER: Keep batteries out of reach of children. If swallowed, the battery can cause serious injury or death. Severe burns
can occur within hours of ingestion. If you suspect that a battery has been ingested, seek immediate medical attention. Have
doctor call CHEMTREC Day or Night on 1-800-424-9300 / +1 703-527-3887. CAUTION: Ensure that the battery compartment
is completely secure, meaning closed and locked to prevent easy access by children. If the battery compartment cannot be
completely secured, discontinue use of the product or keep out of sight and reach of children.