Our KODAK speciality batteries offer you great performance and value for money!
Ideal for: Remotes controls, cameras, flashlights
Chemical system: Lithium/Manganese Dioxide, Li / MnO2
Designations: IEC CR15H270, ANSI 5046LC
Nominal Voltage: 3.0 V
Nominal Capacity: 800 mAh at 10 mA to 1.8 Volts
Weight: 10 g
Volume: 5.16 cm3
Normal storage temperature: +10 – +25 °C, RH no more than 75%.
Normal Operating temperatures: -20 – +50 °C
Maximum Operating temperatures: -40 – +60°C
Reaction: Li + MnO2 → LiMnO2
Terminals: Flat contacts
Jacket: Aluminium label
Approximate Lithium content: <=0.3 grams / cell
1) No added Mercury / 99.9999% Mercury Free
2) No added Lead /99.999% Lead Free
3) No added Cadmium / 99.9999% Cadmium Free
4) No added PFOS (Perfluorooctane sulfonates)
5) This battery complies with ANSI C18, IEC 60086, and EU Directive 2013/56/EU & 2006/122/EC.
6) SDS sheets are available on request from Strand Europe Ltd.