Our KODAK Lithium button cells offer you great performance and value for money!
Ideal for: Watches, Toys, Calculators, Remote controls, Flashlights
Chemical system: Lithium/Manganese Dioxide,C Li / MnO2
Designations: IEC CR2016, ANSI 5000LC
Nominal Voltage: 3.0 V
Nominal Capacity: 90 mAh at 15 kOhms to 2.0 Volts
Weight: 1.8 g
Volume: 0.5 cm3
Normal storage temperature: +10 – +25 °C, RH no more than 75%.
Normal Operating temperatures: -20 – +50 °C
Maximum Operating temperatures: -40 – +65°C
Reaction: Li + MnO2 → LiMnO2
Terminals: Flat contacts
Approximate Lithium content: <=0.1 grams / cell
1) No added Mercury / 99.9999% Mercury Free
2) No added Lead /99.999% Lead Free
3) No added Cadmium / 99.9999% Cadmium Free
4) No added PFOS (Perfluorooctane sulfonates)
5) This battery complies with ANSI C18, IEC 60086, and EU Directive 2013/56/EU & 2006/122/EC.
6) SDS sheets are available on request from Strand Europe Ltd.
DANGER: Keep batteries out of reach of children. If swallowed, the battery can cause serious injury or death. Severe burns
can occur within hours of ingestion. If you suspect that a battery has been ingested, seek immediate medical attention.
Have doctor call CHEMTREC Day or Night on 1-800-424-9300 / +1 703-527-3887. CAUTION: Ensure that the battery
compartment is completely secure, meaning closed and locked to prevent easy access by children. If the battery
compartment cannot be completely secured, discontinue use of the product or keep out of sight and reach of children.